Students` academic mobility is a decisive factor in not only obtaining new unique professional knowledge and advancing the degree of international languages mastery but also in forming tolerance and multicultural communication skills, vital to a successful career in multinational coworking environments of international organizations and business structures.
Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University has partnership agreements with a number of leading universities of countries in EU, develops partnerships with educational institutions of USA and China. Annually, students from every structural facility of university, who have high command of English, French, Spanish languages have an opportunity to spend one semester abroad with acknowledgement of their academic results and study periods.
Among our partners:
- University of Lodz (Lodz, Poland)
- Masaryk University (Brno, Czech Republic)
- Montpellier University (Montpellier, France)
- Illinois State University (USA)
- East China University of Political Science and Law (Shanghai, China)
- Mykolas Romeris University (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Tallinn University of Technology School of Law (Tallinn, Estonia)
- Lisbon University (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Santiago-de-Compostela University (Santiago-de-Compostela, Spain)
- University of Milan (Milan, Italy)
According to study plans, programs of academic mobility can be experienced by students of 4th year of bachelor degree (7th semester), and 1st year of Master`s degree (2nd semester). Applications for participation are to be submitted to International Relations Office:
By students of 3rd year of bachelor degree – until April 20
By students of 1st year of Master`s degree – until November 20th